Airtel is one of the network in Nigeria that loves giving out mouthwatering offers to new subscribers who just joined the network in less than 3 months. In this article we shall be going through how to activate Airtel 6GB for 1500.
Remember the famous Airtel 6GB for 1500 Naira data plan that we have enjoyed several times on Airtel network? That plan is back again with a different activation code.
As we all know, this data plan is for selected customers. Everyone is not eligible for this plan. Your Airtel line has to be a new line (not more than 3 months old). Although you can still give it a try if your line is more than 3 months old.
In this post, I will show you a new method on how you can activate the new Airtel 6GB for 1500 Naira and how you can confirm if your Airtel sim is eligible or not.
How To Activate Airtel 6GB For 1500 Naira
- Simply recharge your Airtel line with 1500 naira, and then dial *141*1504#.
- To check your data balance, dial *140#.
Data is valid for just 7 Days.
Read Also: How To Retrieve your Airtel SIM via SMS
How To Confirm Your Airtel Eligibility Status
- Make sure you don’t have up to 1500 naira on your line
- Then dial *141*1504# to subscribe.
- If you get a response about Insufficient balance, then your sim is eligible. You can now recharge and subscribe.
- If you receive a different response like “You are not eligible for this offer”, then your sim is not eligible. You have to get a new Airtel sim.
This is where we draw the curtains on how to activate Airtel 6GB for 1500. I hope this article have been resourceful to you. Please drop questions and contributions in the comment box below and make sure you share this post.