Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan recently launched by Globacom Limited, and it is available to all new and existing customers. In this guide, I’ll show you how to migrate to Glo Yakata and how to check your bonus balance.
Glo offers 6 gig data every month, for 6 months; and ₦2,200 bonus value for every ₦100 recharge. So Whether you consume a large amount of monthly data, or you need to make several phone calls, the new tariff accommodates it all.
How to migrate to Glo Yakata
If you don’t have a Glo sim yet, it’s as easy a buying one and you’ll automatically get the plan. As for old customers, you can migrate using a shortcode.
The migration code for Glo Yakata is *230#
Therefore, to migrate to Yakata:
- Dial *220# on your mobile phone
- Confirm you have migrated to the plan by dialling #100#
Bonus Data & Airtime Volume for Glo yakata
The amount of bonuses varies with the amount of airtime recharged. Here is a list of Glo YAKATA bonuses and the amount of airtime you need to get them.
1. A recharge of #100 gives you #350 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS. You also get free 50MB on your first recharge of the month and a bonus 50MB for subsequent recharges in that month.
2. A recharge of #200 gives you #700 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS,250MB free data on the first recharge in the month and 100MB on subsequent recharges.
3. A recharge of #500 gives you #1750 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 625MB free data on the first recharge of the month and 250MB on subsequent recharges.
4. A recharge of #1000 gives you #3500 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 1.25GB free data on the first recharge of the month and 500MB on subsequent recharges.
5. A recharge of #5000 gives you #17,500 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 6.25GB free data on the first recharge in the month and Glo2.5GB for subsequent recharges.
Must Read: How To Unshare Data On Glo
How To Check Glo Yakata Call Bonus:
To check Glo Yakata call bonus, simply dial *220*1#. if you also require to check the Yakata data bonus.
To check Glo Yakata data bonus:
- Dial *777#
- enter “1” to select the buy option
- input “4” to enter the Manage data option
How To Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe or opt-out of the Glo Yakata tariff plan, you are required to migrate to another Glo tariff plan.
Your subscription to the Glo Yakata tariff plan will be terminated, as soon as your migration to the new plan is successful.
Yakata Bonus Validity period
All bonuses are valid for 7 days. So, make sure you use up all the bonuses before the next 7 days after your recharge.