Are you an Airtel subscriber looking for ways to easily check your data balance? Then this article is for you as we will going through how to check your Airtel data balance.
Airtel is one of Nigeria’s largest telecommunications network provider with lots of affordable data plans available for its customers.
After buying a data plan to enjoy the fast internet access Airtel offers, you have to keep on checking your data balance to know when exactly to slow down on your data usage.
How to check data balance on Airtel
There are three easy ways of checking your data balance.
- Dail *140# on your Airtel number and wait for an SMS showing your balance and details about your plan
- Dail *141# , select 6 you will receive your data balance on full details of your plan
- send status to 141
If you already running out of data and you need To buy a data plan on Airtel dail *141*1#
Here are frequently asked questions on Airtel in regards to balance and their codes
- What is the code to check Airtel airtime balance? The code is *123#
- What is the code to check Airtel internet balance? The code is *140#
- What is the code to check Airtel SMS Balance? The code is *123*7#
- What is the code to check Data balance? The code is *141*1#
- What is the code to check Night Data balance? The code is *123*197#
- What is the code to check Airtel minutes balance? The code is *121*1#
- What is the code to check Airtel Night Minutes balance? The code is *123*6#
- What is the code to check Airtel number? The code is *282#
- What is Airtel special offers code? The code is *566#
We have come to the conclusion of this article on how to check Airtel data balance. Let us know if they worked for you and your favorite method of checking your balance in the comment box.