Heritage bank is one of the commercial banks in Nigeria. In this article we shall be going through heritage bank transfer code, how to transfer money from heritage bank and how to buy airtime from your account using USSD code in 2020.
Heritage bank is like other banks have special USSD code to send money, pay bills and check balance.
Heritage bank changed it USSD code from *322*030# to the new code.
The new Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code is *745#.
How to activate heritage bank transfer code
Before you can transfer money on heritage bank you need to firstly activate the USSD code. Here are the steps on how to activate the USSD code
- Dial *745*account number*Last six(6) of your card#.
- Reply with one(1) on the next screen to continue the activation.
- Choose your card type.
- Enter the expiry date of your card. You can see it ac the back of your card.
- Choose the account number you want to use for all transactions.
- Set up a four(4) digits PIN.
- Confirm your account number and PIN.
- Now click on send to complete the
How to transfer money from heritage bank using USSD code
After after activating heritage bank USSD code you can send money to another heritage bank or other banks.
To transfer money from heritage bank using phone simply dial *745# and follow the prompt.
Read Also: How to check access bank account balance
How to transfer(buy) Airtime from heritage bank using USSD code
The special heritage bank USSD code allows you to recharge airtime for yourself and others directly from your bank account.
- For self airtime top up simply dial *745* Airtime amount#. If you want to recharge 100 worth of airtime you just dial *745*100#
- To transfer airtime for others simply dial *745* airtime amount* phone number#
I am sure that after going through this article on how to transfer money from heritage bank using USSD code you won’t have any challenge in sending money to your friends and family but if you do have any complains or anything that you are not clear about in this article please feel free to let us know in the comment box.