DStv (Digital Satellite Television) is a Sub-Saharan African direct broadcast satellite service owned by Multichoice. Sometimes we tend to experience some issues with our DSTV decoder, DSTV bouquets etc contacting customer care is the quickest way to solve such issues Because of this we have made an article on how to contact DStv customer care.
The DSTV was launched in 1995 it provides multiple channels and services to their subscribers, which currently number around 20 million.
DStv airs more than 200 television and audio/radio stations. The list of channels differs in all regions around Sub-Saharan Africa. There are six bouquets, each with a different price range, and two add-on packages for Indian and Portuguese channels.
Also read: How to Call MTN Customer care
How to contact DStv customer care
There are about 5 way to contact DStv customer care.
- You can contact DSTV customer care using *288# and follow the prompt. DStv customer care number is *288#
- Whatapp is one social media platform for reaching customer care. You can message a customer care representative on Whatapp using this number 2349082368533
- You can drop your complain on DStv Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dstvng?fref=ts
- Twitter is another social media platform to reach customer care easily. You Drop your complain on DStv twitter handle
- Via My DStv App, just like myAirtel App DStv Nigeria has an app that enables users to easily communicate with a customer care representative and drop their complains also. You can download mydstv app on Google Play Store or Apple Store.
There you have it a comprehensive article on how to contact DStv customer care. So in case you experiencing any issues with your DStv use the method that is more convenient for you. Please feel free to drop your questions and contributions in the comment box.
- How to Call Glo Customer Care
- DStv Confam Channel List and Price in Nigeria.
- Gotv Jolli Channel List and Price in Nigeria
- DStv Padi Channel list and price in Nigeria.
- Gotv Max Channel List and price in Nigeria.
- How to contact 9mobile customer care