HoHow The arrival of a new policy which combines SIM lines with NIN made it mandatory for all mobile network companies to pair the data of their subscribers. This can be seen as a strategy to necessistate having NIN. In regards to this we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to link your NIN to your Airtel line easily.
In bid to making the process of getting your NIN linked to your SIM as a Airtel subscriber, Airtel avoided monopolization of the process. As you can only pair NIN to phone number using USSD code.
NCC gave a duration of two weeks for users to pair their NIN with their numbers or they will be disconnected( blocked) by 31st December,2020.
How to link your NIN to your Airtel Line via USSD
To link your NIN to your Airtel phone number, follow the steps below:
- Dial *121# on the Airtel line you wish to link.
- Type 1 for “NIN Capture” and send.
- Enter your 11-digit NIN and send.
- Wait for the message confirming your submission. If you get an error, just wait for some time and try again.
Read Also: How to Link your NIN to your MTN line Easily
Please ensure to pair your NIN line with your Airtel line to avoid discontinuation. Enthusiats who haven’t gotten an NIN should proceed to accredited centers to get it done with immediate effect.
This is where we draw the curtains on today’s article on how to link your NIN to your Airtel line. If you have questions or contributions feel free to drop it at the comment section.
- How to Check If Your National Identity Card (NIMC) is Ready
- How to link your NIN to your Glo line easily( 2 method)
- Airtel Night Plan Activation and Deactivation codes
- How To Check BVN Using Your Mobile Phone
- Best Airtel Tariff Plans and Migration codes 2020