The arrival of a new policy which combines SIM lines with NIN made it mandatory for all mobile network companies to pair the data of their subscribers. This can be seen as a strategy to necessistate having NIN. To this end, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to link your NIN to your GLO line easily.
In bid to making the process of getting your NIN linked to your SIM as a GLO subscriber, GLO avoided monopolization of the process.
As a matter of fact, you can either get this done via text message or on the NIN page on Glo websites. These two methods will be discussed in this article.
How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Line Via Text Message
Follow the steps outlined below to link your NIN to your Glo line:
- Launch your message app
- Now send “UPDATENIN YOUR NIN Your First name Last Name” to 109
- Wait for a confirmatory message
e.g UPDATENIN 0219585848 Asumakpa Davis – This message will be sent to 109
Via Glo Website
Follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit https://www.gloworld.com/ng/nin/
- Fill in your particulars in the required fields
- Press the submit button
Please ensure to pair your NIN line with your GLO line to avoid discontinuation. Enthusiats who haven’t gotten an NIN should proceed to accredited centers to get it done with immediate effect.
- How to Load Recharge Card on MTN,Glo,9mobile and Airtel
- How to Call Glo Customer Care
- How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN Line (3 Methods)
- How to check MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile Number
- How To Borrow Data On MTN, GLO,Airtel and 9mobile
- How to unshare data on Glo(step by step guide)
- How to share data bundle on MTN,Glo, Airtel and 9mobile