MTN have provided the call me back service to enable it customers who are faced with low account balances and are in period when they need to contact someone urgently. In this article we shall be going through how to send call me back on MTN, MTN Call Me Back codes and everything you need to know about this unique service.
MTN Call me back service is a free SMS service that allows you to send Call Me Back SMS to other users on the same network.
This service can come very handy and useful, especially in emergency cases and if you are out of airtime.Instead of flashing or begging for airtime to call you can simply send them a Please Call Me Back message for free.
Benefit of MTN call back
- The code Is absolutely free as you won’t be charged a dime.
- You can send a maximum of 5 call me back SMS daily
- This is an Mtn to Mtn service code, you cannot use it for other mobile networks in Nigeria.
How to send MTN call me back
To send a call me back message simply
- Dial *133#
- Input phone number
- Select the specific SMS you want to send
There are 5 different call me back SMS you can send using this code and they include:
1. Please Call me
2. Please Call me. I love you
3. Send me credit
4. Please Call Me I have gist for you
5. Call me I need your assistance
The MTN call me back code is *133#
Once the message goes through, you receive a notification from Mtn as confirmation.
Here you have it a complete guide on everything you need to know about MTN call me back service.please feel free to drop your questions and contributions in the comment box.