GOtv Africa is a paid TV terrestrial service in Africa owned by broadcaster MultiChoice. GOTV subscribers go through the unnecessary stress of paying for GOTV subscriptions at the multichoice offices for this reason we had to come up with this article on how to subscribe Gotv using mobile phone.
GOTV(an acronym for Go TeleVision) is a cheaper version of DSTV and is moderately priced for users who cannot afford to buy DSTV or do DSTV subscriptions because of their relatively high prices. Both Gotv and DSTV are both owned by multichoice.
The IUC number of your decoder is necessary for the payment of GOTV subscriptions. It is a 10-digit identifier that is unique to your GOtv account and decoder.
To get your GOTV IUC number, check underneath your decoder and find the attached red sticker for the ICU number.
How to Recharge GOTV using a mobile phone.
- Check the bottom of your GOTV decoder for your IUC number. Your IUC number is that big 10-digit number printed in a red sticker.
- Now with your phone, go to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv
- Select the packages of your choice (GoTV smallie, GoTV jinja, GoTV JOLLI or GoTV Max) and the amount. You can check here for the various GoTV packages and its channels for more details.
- Enter the IUC nmber earlier noted from the bottom of your decoder. The GoTV IUC Number is usually a 10-digit number at the bottom of the
- Enter your Email Address (You can create a Gmail Account if you don’t have any)
- Provide your mobile phone number in the box
- Click the green “Continue” button
- When the confirmation screen shows up, click on “Pay“
Congratulations! you now know how to pay GoTV subscription with your phone.
How to subscribe your Gotv using bank USSD codes
Some banks in Nigeria have specific USSD codes which allows you to pay for your subscription directly from your account. Here is a table showing banks and their various codes
|First Bank of Nigeria||*894*AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#.|
|Stabic IBTC Bank||*909#|
|Zenith Bank||*966*7*Amount*IUC Number#|
|Fidelity Bank||*770*1088* IUC Number*Amount#|
|Wema Bank||*945*17*IUC Number#|
|GT Bank||*737*37*AMOUNT*GOTV IUC NUMBER#.|
GOTV Customer Care
You might have an issue with my payment at one point or the other. You can contact GOTV Nigeria
Via their phone number: 08039044688.
By sending an SMS to 4688.
Via their Facebook page@GOTV Nigeria
Via their Twitter page @GotvNg
e-mail at GOtvNigeria@multichoice.co.za.
And with USSD code: *288*1#
Calling the customer care number is the fastest method. The following methods are not as fast but they can also help you with your issue.
This is where we conclude this article on how to subscribe Gotv using your mobile phone. I hope this article have been resourceful to you. Feel free to drop your questions and contributions in the comment box below and also subscribe and share this post to friends and family.
- Gotv smallie channel list and price in Nigeria
- How to contact DStv customer care
- Gotv Jinja channel list and price in Nigeria
- DSTV Confam channel list and price in Nigeria
- Gotv Max channel list and price in Nigeria
- Gotv Jolli channel list and price in Nigeria