Are you searching for how you can check your zenith bank account balance then you are at the right place. In this article, I will be showing you how to check Zenith bank Account Balance On Phone without internet connection. It is very easy now to check your Zenith bank account balance, you don’t need to go to the bank or ATM card. There is a USSD code that will help you and saves you the stress.
All Zenith Bank codes require no internet connection; however, it depends on the availability of a strong-enough mobile network signal.
If this is your first time using Zenith EazyBanking, then you need to register by dialing *966# using your AlertZ line, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Code to check Zenith Bank account balance
Here are simple steps to take when checking your balance.
- To check your balance, simply dial *966*00# using the phone number linked to your account. The zenith bank account balance code is *966*00#.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN or the last 4 digits on your MasterCard to confirm your request.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a notification indicating how much you have left in your account.
Mobile network that you can use to check your account balance
This service can be used only by zenith bank account holders on any of the following mobile networks: Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, and MTN.
Charges for checking zenith bank account balance
Zenith bank charges their customers N10 each time they check their balance. This means that each time you check your account balance, that N10 will be deducted from your account as service charge.
There’s no limit to the number of times you can request for your balance in one day.
This is where we draw the curtain on today’s article on how to check Zenith bank Account Balance i hope this article have been very resourceful to you feel free to drop your contributions and questions in the comment box. Dont hesitate to share this useful article to your friend and family.
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance
- Merchant Banks in Nigeria Licensed By CBN
- How To Transfer Money from Polaris Bank: Polaris Bank transfer code
- How to transfer money from Heritage bank: Heritage bank Transfer code
- Eligible Businesses to Apply Nigeria youth investment fund
- How To Check Access Bank Account balance