Nigeria Biggest telecommunications company MTN customers have not been able to buy airtime or data using their bank codes for a few days now. In this article I shall be showing you new ways of recharging or buying data on your MTN line.
This disruptions in USSD and some other services offered jointly by MTN and commercial banks is owing to disagreements between the two parties over commission and service charges.
77 million MTN subscribers were disconnected from all banking channels by the commercial banks, due to disagreements over banks’ commission which was reduced by the mobile network operator from an average of 3.5% to 2.5%.
All the commercial banks, except Zenith Bank which was connected directly to MTN, thereafter barred MTN from their banking channels, leaving many MTN subscribers stranded and frustrated as they were unable to recharge airtime through USSD and bank apps
As a result of the disconnection, MTN is exploring other electronic payment platforms for its customers to recharge their phones.
New Ways to recharge Recharge your MTN
- MTN On Demand is on *904# and also via https://mtnondemand.flutterwave.com;
- Barter By Flutterwave (app);
- Jumia Pay (app);
- OPay (app);
- MTN Xtratime airtime loans (*606#);
- Carbon (app);
- Kuda (app);
- BillsnPay (app and web);
- myMTN Web
- Momo agent *223#
All these apps can be downloaded on Google Play Store Or Apple App
Here you have it they are other ways of recharging or buying airtime from MTN So no more issues with buying airtime or data just choose the most suitable method for you.
- MTN Beep Service – Here is everything you need to know
- How to Send Call me back on MTN || MTN call me Back Code
- How To Contact 9mobile Customer Care
- Glo Sunday plan: How to activate Glo 1.25GB for N200
- How To Call MTN Customer Care and Speak With A Customer Care Rep