Jaiz bank is a non interest bank operating under the islamic principles It is the first non-interest bank established in Nigeria and is headquartered in Abuja, the capital city of the country. we shall be going through jaiz bank USSD code its benefits and how to activate it.
JAIZ Bank has now introduced an efficient and easy way of using the mobile banking service through the USSD transfer code.
BENEFITS OF the USSD Code
- Check your bank account balance.
- Send funds to your family and friends.
- Receive money from another bank account.
- You can purchase airtime using the JAIZ mobile banking transfer code.
- Open a bank account in Nigeria using the mobile banking code.
WHAT IS THE JAIZ BANK USSD CODE
The JAIZ Bank USSD code for mobile banking in Nigeria is *773#.
You can dial the official JAIZ Bank transfer code *773# on the mobile phone you registered your bank account with to send and receive money on your cellphone.
READ ALSO: How To Check First Bank Account Balance 2021
HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAIZ BANK TRANSFER CODE
This is for people that have created an account with JAIZ bank. To register for JAIZ bank mobile banking, dial *389*301# on the Sim card that’s linked to your JAIZ account. Make sure that your debit card is available with you.
Follow the screen procedures to complete your ussd banking activation. Now, you can bank transactions without going to the bank.
HOW TO ACTIVATE JAIZ BANK NIGERIA transfer CODE
There is no hard-and-fast rule to activate the USSD code.
All you need to do is that as soon as you have successfully registered for the service, dial the USSD transfer code *773# on your phone.
In conclusion jaiz bank is majorly patronize by citizens in northern Nigeria due its islamic roots and policies. If you an Islamic person reading this article i would advice you open and account with the bank if you don’t have one yet as there offer promos and benefits according to the Islamic calendars and patterns. Tell us how this article on jaiz bank USSD code has been useful to you in the comment box.
- How to check zenith bank account balance 2021
- List of All Bank Transfer Codes in Nigeria 2021
- How to transfer money from Heritage bank: Heritage bank Transfer code
- Polaris Bank transfer code :How To Transfer Money from Polaris Bank
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance