Globacom Nigeria is allowing its pre-paid subscribers to borrow airtime and data for friends, associates, and family members.
The service is called “ Borrow for Others”. In this article, we shall be going through everything you need to know about Glo borrow for others.
This service allows you to request airtime and data for friends and family when they have run out of airtime or data and you are expected to pay back on your next recharge within a specified period.
The borrowed airtime can be used to call other networks or make international calls, while the borrowed data can be used to browse the internet, as the subscriber desires
You are eligible for Glo to borrow for others with any balance in your main account but you need to have been a loyal consistent subscriber on Glo for at least 3 months (90days) and have a good usage history for you to be eligible for Glo Borrow for Others service.
How to Borrow airtime or Data for Others on Glo
- Dial *777# on your Glo line.
- Enter 9 for borrow credit or data
- Enter 4 borrow credit for other
- You will see the amounts you can borrow
- Enter the number next to the amount you want to borrow and tap send
- Enter the phone number of the recipient
How to Pay Back Glo borrow for others
You can manually repay the loan by dialing *321*9*9#.
Consequently, If you don’t repay your loan after 72hours, your account will be swept off any airtime remaining there subject to the loan taken.
With Glo borrow for others, one can now borrow credit for a friend and love ones and pay later if it’s not convenient to send them airtime at that time. If you have any questions about this service let us know in the comment section
- How To Subscribe To Glo 1TB One Terabyte Data Plan
- Glo Beep call service – Here is everything you need to know
- MTN Welcome Back : Get 12X on Every Recharge
- GLO TARIFF PLANS AND MIGRATION CODES 2021
- How to activate Airtel YouTube night data plan